Here are the 5 MCQs of Range of Partial Correlation. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Range of Partial Correlation Quiz
List of MCQs included in Quiz
- Which of the following statements remains always true?
- The coefficient of multiple determination will increase when new variables are added
- The coefficient of multiple determination will decrease when new variables are added
- The adjusted coefficient of multiple determination will not decrease when new variables are added
- Both a and c above
- The predicted value of Y for X| = 1, X2 = 5, and X3 = 10 by using the regression line F = 30-10A,+18A2-7.5A3 is…
- Which of the following is not a standard deviation?
- Standard error of the slope coefficient
- Mean square errors
- Standard error of estimator
- Standard deviation of the Y variable
- If the multiple correlation coefficient R3.12 = 1, then it implies a…
- perfect relationship
- high relationship
- weak linear relationship
- perfect linear relationship
- The range of partial correlation coefficient is…
- 0 to 1
- -1 to +1
- 0 to +∝
- -1 to 0