Here are the 5 MCQs of Normal Probability Distribution. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Normal Probability Distribution Quiz
List of MCQs included in Quiz
- The area under the standard normal curve between -3.0 and -2.0 is…
- Which is the characteristic of the normal distribution?
- It is bell shaped and symmetric curve.
- For any normal r.v. X. P(X /t)
- The total area under the curve is unity.
- All of above.
- All normal distributions are:
- Having two parameters fi and a
- Bell shaped
- All of above
- For a standard normal probability distribution the mean and standard deviation are:
- µ = 1 and Ϭ = 1
- µ = 0 and Ϭ = 1
- µ = 50 and Ϭ = 10
- All of the above
- The middle area under the normal curve with // ± 2cr is…