Here are the 5 MCQs of Normal Distribution in Statistics. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Normal Distribution in Statistics Quiz
List of MCQs included in Quiz
- For a normal distribution with n = 50 and Ϭ = 10, how much area will be scanned to right of X = 50?
- In a normal distribution, mean deviation is equal to…
- 1 Ϭ
- 0.8 Ϭ
- 0.6745 Ϭ
- 2.0 Ϭ
- The normal distribution will be less spread out when…
- The mean is small
- The median is small
- The mode is small
- The standard deviation is small
- The lifetime of general tires is normally distributed with an average of 40,000 kilometers and a standard deviation of 5000 kilometers. The probability that a randomly selected tire will last more than 50,000 kilometers is…
- Which of the following statements is correct for standard normal distribution?
- P(Z > -2.0) = P(Z >2.0)
- P(Z > -2.0) = P(Z < 2.0)
- P(Z > -2.0) = P(Z < -2.0)
- All of above